Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Since my car is running this week, it was my computer's turn to crash.
Which didn't really surprise me. My computer basically performs at the level of an old man hooked to an oxygen tank on a good day anyways. But this week, things took a turn. Now it's more like an old man hooked to a tank full of mustard gas. Or a tank filled with a heavier element, like iron or something. I guess my computer thinks that it doesn't have to work now since I'm done with school.
Computer, that is just not true.
So, it's going to be in the shop for a few days, and I'll have to wait to start the blog.
(I say have to, but it's kind of more like get to, since I tried to write one yesterday and it sucked and I'm not done with my book for this week either.)
It would be a happy coincidence, if I could find a way to be happy about paying to fix my computer.
With any luck, I won't have to hit it to turn it on anymore. And maybe the touchpad will work!
I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment